How much of the Disc behavior assessment do you truly understand? Apart from the ideal definition that it is the Personality Test various companies use, what else is there to know about this famous profiling system?
- It is a method used by companies to understand the temperament, behaviour and overall personality of their employees.
- The results of the everything Disc Sales questionnaire is presented in graphs called the profile series.
- Much like the other profiling systems, it presents a comprehensive overview of the process of how people act, think and interact.
The Disc personality system has been widely used all over the world for several years. It is the profiling tool that is validated by facts and has been proven to be the most reliable according to the studies that support it. The brilliant mind behind this renowned profiling system was Dr. William Marston Disc Classic stands for the four governing factors used to look and assess behavioural traits.
- D is for Dominance. This is the section that tries to measure the dominance factor in the personality of an individual. It carefully looks into how a person sees himself in power and ascendancy over others.
- I is for Influence. This section, on the other hand, focuses on the influence that an individual has to the people and things around him. It tries to look into the effect or impact that a particular personality has on others.
- S is for Steadiness. The traits of the person that is linked in his ability to be steady in situations are measured in this part. It particularly tackles the grounding of the individual and how he sees things from a certain perspective.
- C is for Compliance. The person’s ability to follow instructions and live by rules is measured in this area. The ability to comply is seen in situations when a person becomes amenable to or in agreement with what others think.
The assessment itself is in the form of a multiple choice especially designed to look into and measure the natural responses of an individual when put in various situations. The results are them put together in a graph that can easily be interpreted to reflect the kind of personality a person has. Click this link to find more information about DISC assessment tool.